Born: South Eastern Ontario
Interest: Rugby, Reading, Writing, Poetry, Winter Sports,
Water Sports, Working out, Hiking, Camping.
Who are you?
What do you want?
Where are you going?
Who do you serve?
Who do you trust?
1. To get enough sleep.
2. To eat right & Exercise daily.
3. To refuse to be a perfectionist.
4. To carefully control finances.
5. To ask for help when needed.
6. To pray and read the Bible daily.
7. To not pressure self into planning
entire life today.
To live life to the full, while finding balance between
body, mind and spiritual development .
To love and serve God, well all of my days .
to Live Your Life by:
2. I will live in the light of the judgement seat of Christ.
3. I will consider my weaker brother in all I do.
4. I will do nothing unless I'm sure that it's right to do.
5. I will do all things to the glory of my God.
6. I will avoid what may appear wrong even if I know it's not.
7. I will abstain from things which culd enslave me.
8. I will seek always to do what I believe Jesus would do."
2 Brothers, Robert James & John Mitchell
Step Sister, Nichole
I am the Oldest of the 5.
The McEvoy Clan Motto
and the MacLennan Clan from my maternal side is
"Dum Spiro Spero" In Latin
"Fhads is beo bin dochas" in Gaelic
"While I have breath I have hope"